The Cybersecurity Center for Secure Evolvable Energy Delivery Systems (SEEDS) hosted a National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) Rural Cooperative Cybersecurity Capabilities Program (RC3) Cyber Security Summit April 26.
- SEEDS Industry Involvement Meeting-October 15-16, 2018
- IEEE/NIST Timing Challenges in the Smart Grid Workshop
- Qinghua Li’s Research Aims to Protect the Power Grid
- Dr. Alan Mantooth speaks at the Universidad de Los Andes in Bogota, Colombia
- $3.2 Million Grant Contributes Toward Engineering Professor’s Research