As a result of the continued success of the Center for GRid-connected Advanced Power Electronic Systems (GRAPES) along with the newly formed Cybersecurity Center for Secure Evolvable Energy Delivery Systems (SEEDS) and the Center for Power Optimization of Electro-Thermal Systems (POETS), the University of Arkansas is investing approximately $3 million into the expansion of the National Center for Reliable Electric Power Transmission (NCREPT) Test Facility which supports these centers as a primary testing facility.
- SEEDS Industry Involvement Meeting-October 15-16, 2018
- IEEE/NIST Timing Challenges in the Smart Grid Workshop
- Qinghua Li’s Research Aims to Protect the Power Grid
- Dr. Alan Mantooth speaks at the Universidad de Los Andes in Bogota, Colombia
- $3.2 Million Grant Contributes Toward Engineering Professor’s Research