On July 28, students in electrical engineering and computer science and computer engineering presented posters to faculty, staff and students. The presenters consisted of 11 electrical engineering students and two computer science and computer engineering students.
- SEEDS Industry Involvement Meeting-October 15-16, 2018
- IEEE/NIST Timing Challenges in the Smart Grid Workshop
- Qinghua Li’s Research Aims to Protect the Power Grid
- Dr. Alan Mantooth speaks at the Universidad de Los Andes in Bogota, Colombia
- $3.2 Million Grant Contributes Toward Engineering Professor’s Research